Terms and Conditions
This page puts forth the terms and conditions that concerns your use of TreadWill website and the content in it. In this page, 'I', 'we', 'us', 'our', or 'TreadWill' means the team at Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur that developed TreadWill.
As per the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011, you agree to follow the following strictly. You agree not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India or other countries, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any nation.
Not a substitute of medical advice
The information provided in TreadWill is for skill development purposes. The information provided is expected to help users with depressive symptoms. This information, however, should not be considered to be comprehensive treatment material or a substitute for professional medical advice.
Third party links
TreadWill may contain link to other sites. Those links are provided for your convenience. TreadWill or its members, however, have no control over the content provided in those links and don't accept any responsibility for the content or accuracy of information on those sites, nor do we endorse any information, opinions, goods or services referred to on them. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with your use of any other site.
Limitations of liability
The website and its content are provided entirely "AS IS". To the fullest extent permitted by law, TreadWill disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for particular purpose.
In no event shall TreadWill be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the website or the content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not TreadWill is advised of the possibility of such damages.
Intellectual property rights
TreadWill contains a range of content such as videos, slides, quizzes, images, logos, textual material, and description of services. Unless otherwise stated, TreadWill owns the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content of this website or has the right to use it in this context.
You are free to browse the content for personal uses only. For any other usage, you will need our prior written permission.
immediately suspend or terminate all or any part of your access to TreadWill; or
temporarily or permanently remove your data relating to the TreadWill website.
Name: Dr. Nitin Gupta
Phone number: +91-512-2594385
Postal address: Lab-14, BSBE, IIT Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh - 208016.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of India, and the courts of Kanpur shall have exclusive jurisdiction with respect to any dispute arising hereunder.
Last updated: 5 December 2017